Real Estate Specialties
- Primary Specialty is Residential.
- Secondary Specialty is Buyer Brokerage.
- Language(s): English.
- First licensed in 1989
- Joined RE/MAX in 1991
- Currently holds the title of Broker / Associate
- Accredited Buyer Representative,
- Graduate REALTOR Institute.
- RE/MAX club membership: 100%, and Hall of Fame
- Civic activities involved in: Church/School Volunteer, Children's Miracle Network, Mentor for Transitional Housing Program, Women's Council of Realtors, Chamber of Commerce
- Hobbies include: Gardening, Soccer, Walking
RE/MAX Northern Illinois
- RE/MAX of Northern Illinois is one of the largest RE/MAX regions in the system and Chicagoland’s ongoing leader in real estate, closing more than $11.4 billion in sales in 2007. RE/MAX Northern Illinois agents average more experience and have more professional designations than other agents, plus they outproduce the competition in average units sold and dollar volume. The RE/MAX Northern Illinois network encompasses the top fourth of the state of Illinois and consists of 160 offices with 3600 agents.